Here is how to twirl/spin a dandiya stick
1. Start by holding a dandiya stick vertically between your index finger and thumb. Your index finger and thumb are going to be grasping the dandiya stick the entire time.
2. With your middle finger, ring finger, and pinky, you are going to catch and release the dandiya stick to make a circle.
3. With your middle finger, ring finger, and pinky release and swing the stick towards the direction of your body. Try to swing the dandiya stick to make a full circle. You can do this by pretending the tip of the stick is a marker, and you’re trying to draw a circle.
4. Once you've made one full circle, catch the dandiya stick with your middle finger, ring finger, and pinky.
5. Remember to catch and release the stick to draw a circle with only your middle finger, ring finger, and pinky.
Repeat steps 1-5 to continuously spin the stick. Practice spinning the dandiya stick slowly and with practice you'll be able to go faster.
If you still have questions give us a call at 713-999-6212 and we'd be happy to help you out.