We hope you and your loved ones have stayed safe during this challenging time. Our studio is open back again - following CDC and local government guidelines.
Here's the change:
1. We have opened our doors back up and will be starting classes on 6/1/20.
2. As a precaution to COVID-19, our classes are going to be kept smaller.
3. Please wash your hands before and after class. If you’re feeling sick or under the weather (even if it's allergies), please stay at home and utilize online classes!
4. We have also marked our floors more than 6 feet apart and we will be disinfecting the studio and doors after EVERY SESSION.
5. Please wear masks and gloves. To maintain social distancing and disinfect our studio, we're moving slots around. If this timing isn’t compatible with your schedule, let us know! We are still offering online private sessions if you’re not ready to come back in.
As the world is confronting COVID-19, we’ve ramped up safety measures and are committed to create a safe and healthy environment for you and your little ones.
Here's how you can still attend classes:
1. We're also offering 1-on-1 classes via Zoom. All our classes are ONLINE and LIVE. Our classes are normally 50 min, but due to the circumstances we’ve extended them to an hour. Just a reminder that classes rollover. You can book your live 1-on-1 slots for you or your little one at bollycurves.com/online
Studio customers: Keep in mind that your classes rollover - Any missed class can be made up anytime.
Non-studio customers: Please note that we're temporarily offering you the benefit of rollover classes. They can be redeemed towards Adult Cardio/Yoga or Kid's classes at the studio.
We are a small and strong tight-knit community. If there's anything that you need assistance with, don’t hesitate to reach out. I know we can band together to be resourceful.
Stay safe, and healthy. We will get through this together. ❤️
- Mimi, Shiela, & Visak